Finance / Accounting Sr and Jr with international Experience (Full-time)
We are seeking motivated candidates to Mentor and Develop into a professional specialty.
Qualities: Loyal, Dependable, with high level Abilities, Solution driven, with Positive mind-set, go the Extra-Mile.
We have a Multi-cultural, Multi-lingual, sports oriented and Positive Minded environment where Fun, Work, Culture, Self- and Professional Development are Core.
We invite you to be part of Our Team where Personal Goals MEET Professional Targets.
- Proficient English language skills, written and verbal. Any other foreign language is a plus
- Team Player and Team Builder
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent self-management, especially self-organization and stress management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including telephone etiquette.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Multitasking ability.
- Ability to make individual decisions if needed.
- Good computer skills, especially good knowledge of Excel.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Math, Statistics, Accounting, Finance or similar.
- Previous experience in the international, fast-passing environment is a plus.
Main activities will be:
- Maintaining and processing of the financial documents.
- Assisting management on administrative tasks, internal communication and documents
- Assisting on an accounting bookkeeping and reporting
- Entering and managing data entries in Quick Books
- Financial documents crosschecking and entries for foreign currencies
- Analyzing basic financial information in response on queries from Management, customers and vendors.
- Undertaking the audit of own work and report on proposed improvements.
- Creating, maintaining and developing of accounting spreadsheets used for financial activities.
- Collaborate closely with internal departments and building credibility at all organizational level.