Mergers and Acquisitions
1) M & A activity
- Monitoring and development activity: – Monitor the performance and activity of the group’s main competitors.
- Identify, link with the divisions the potential acquisition / partnership targets, collect the available information concerning them and proceed with their assessment.
- Organize contact with potential targets.
- Analysis activity / records management.
- Prepare the presentation files of the potential targets to the “executive committee ” and the “investment committee”.
- Feasibility studies.
- Prepare presentation files for decision support.
- Preparations for financial analysis and modeling, writing of business plans.
- Development of valuation approaches and sensitivity studies.
- Analysis of the tax / legal impacts of potential acquisitions / disposals on the group’s accounts in coordination with internal teams.
- Manage the management of acquisition / disposal processes: possible intervention of external M & A firms, management of SD and stakeholder service providers, coordination and negotiation with transferee companies and their advisors, etc.
2) PMO activity
Participate in the management of group projects by:
- The monitoring and control of the progress of projects managed by operational and functional teams (quality, cost, time).
- Data collection, reporting on the progress of projects for management.
- Set up / evolve KPIs.
- A critical review with VCP project teams of planned / realized financial impacts.
- Ensure compliance with project monitoring procedures.
3) Personal skills
Besides excellent business and financial analysis skills.
- Taste of negotiation. Hunter’s spirit, entrepreneurial.
- Autonomy in the exercise of the missions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Resistance to pressure, toughness.
- Ability to federate around projects / proposals
More about your Background:
- Graduate of a good business school or engineering school, with 7/8 years experience in investment banking, with classical and innovation activities, and an equally strong track working with SMEs.
- Mastery of M & A processes.
- Negotiation techniques.
- Modeling techniques, financial valuation of companies.