Powerstorm Holdings Inc. Reports 2022 Third Quarter Financial Results and Review of future plans
Dover, Delaware, November 29, 2022
- Dover, Delaware, Nov. 15, 2022 – Powerstorm Holdings Inc., OTC Markets (OTC:PSTO) (“PSTO” or the “Company”) filed its OTC Markets Quarterly Report, wherein the Company reported its financial results for the nine months ending September 30, 2022.
- During the nine months ending September 30, 2022, and due to a sustainable effort and growth within its subsidiary, Infinity Supply BV, the Company’s revenues increased its Operating Profit 375% while its Net Income increased 379% over the 2021 period. The full financial disclosures are published on the OTC portal: https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PSTO/overview.
- On Dec.01, 2021, PSTO completed the acquisition of Infinity Supply BV, a Dutch supplier of Telecom infrastructures, spare parts and mobile systems. The benefit of this acquisition has already begun to positively affect the PSTO financial results through increased revenue growth and an expanded footprint.
- Recently, PSTO announced that Infinity Supply BV signed an Exclusive Distribution Agreement with a national telecom operator.
Ana-Maria Pruteanu, CEO of Powerstorm Holdings Inc, stated that “This is an opportunity to increase the breadth of our product range while continuing the global sales development of Infinity Supply BV. Telecom is a core area of focus for PSTO and we expect this expansion of the Infinity Supply BV product suite to meaningfully contribute to the growth of PSTO.”
Loredana Gutiu, CFO of Powerstorm Holdings Inc, stated that “Along with several other ongoing projects, we expect this agreement to have a material benefit on Infinity Supply BV and PSTO’s growth trajectory heading into 2023. ”
- PSTO is a consortium of privately held, sustainability-themed companies and projects, where innovation is key. Its scope of action targets projects in five themes, including: i) power and alternative energy; ii) telecom and fiber; iii) real estate; iv) aquatic innovation; and v) electric mobility.
- PSTO’s Management Team’s focus is to create stockholder value by leveraging its experience in different business categories, while continuing to improve the efficiency of the business and the implementation of strategies that allow for organic growth of revenue and profits.
- Along with our Global Telecom Distribution, we are currently developing two Real Estate Investment projects based in Europe. One is a Commercial Office Real Estate Investment and another is a “Village of the Future,” centered around a Heritage Site. In the “Village of the Future,” innovation and solar electrification will meet last-mile broadband development. We are currently finalizing the related business plans while the websites for both projects have been launched for investors private viewing.
- PSTO is currently presenting a Term Sheet, for a Private Placement Offering. This will allow the company to sell PSTO shares directly to qualified international investors. The raised funds will allow the company to finalize the purchase of the aforementioned Real Estate portfolios, as well as commit to several “last-in, first-out” projects in the categories of energy and telecom. A Chief Revenue Officer, with a team of several Senior VP Business Development Managers will be hired to expand the PSTO business in each one of the 5 categories.
For more information:
Powerstorm Holdings Inc.
Ana-Maria Pruteanu, CEO
Loredana Gutiu, CFO
Public Relations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All statements in this release that are not based on historical fact are “forward-looking statements.” While management has based any forward-looking statements included in this release on its current expectations, the information on which such expectations were based may change. These forward-looking statements rely on a number of assumptions concerning future events and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside of the control of Powerstorm Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries, which could cause actual results to materially differ from such statements. Such risks, uncertainties, and other factors include, but are not limited to, the fluctuation of economic conditions, the impact of COVID-19 on Powerstorm Holdings, Inc.’s results of operations, Powerstorm Holdings, Inc.’s ability to integrate the products and business from recent acquisitions into its existing business, the performance of management and employees, the regulatory landscape as it relates to privacy regulations and their applicability to Powerstorm Holdings, Inc. technology. Furthermore, Powerstorm Holdings, Inc. operates in a highly competitive and rapidly changing environment where new and unanticipated risks may arise. Accordingly, investors should not place any reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results. Powerstorm Holdings, Inc. disclaims any intention to, and undertakes no obligation to, update or revise forward-looking statements.